I am not making this up. My debit card has gotten the signature strip warn off the back, so I needed a new one. Unfortunately the little card services number is missing too.
- So I figured I would go to the web site and submit a request there.
- I get a response back the next day that I need to be logged into my online checking account to make that request – because they value my security.
- So I log into online banking and make the request again. Next time we log into our account we get a note telling us we need to call the office to make that request – because they value my security.
- So call the number and they tell me I need to visit the branch to make that request – because they value my security.
- I am yet to visit my local branch, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they told me to go to branch I opened my account at – they have done that too me before. Only problem is now I have moved out of state. . .